Monday, September 25, 2006

Angel


I had a discussion about angels and whether they really exist...who can say.
My own opinion is yes they exist, and that we only see them when they want us to, but we can feel their presence, beside us..behind us...where ever . someone showed me this photo taken of an angel, it´s an old photo. I´m not sure I believe it´s real, but I do believe in angels., not so sure about the fluffy wings and harps...but then again in history all the old master paintings show the typical angel, someone must have seen one to know what they looked like. Personally I prefer to think of them like Nicholas Cage in City of Angels. This was my twilight thought for today.

2 comments:

HP said...

I have to say I'm not convinced by the photo. Looks more like Britannia to me!

signing as said...

I agrre with you HP, or even kate bush