Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Confession


I had been thinking about the saying ´Confession is good for the soul´ My only confessions in my life have been in my prayers and to one extremely wonderful friend. I am however ever more aware that since becoming ill and the severity of the operations I ´ve had recently (with more to come) I have a need to pour out my heart , for good or bad.
A cleansing of the soul, and I am not alone in this respect..I have known many people do the same, its a sensation that comes from within, and develops into a powerful need.

I visited a spiritual sanctuary recently and I cleansed my soul with a vengeance, (although that wasn´t why I was there). It was the most powerful and enlightening thing I have ever experienced, so the saying is right
...confession is good for the soul.

No comments: