Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pain


Haven´t been on my terrace recently as illness wracked my body with pain, it was not easy to sit and think.My friend told me I looked very sad...and I tried to laugh it off, giving the ex cuse, birthday blues and one year older. I try hard not to allow things to affect others and continue in a positive mode, but there is nothing like pain to bring you down to earth with a big bang. No one can understand intense pain unless they have suffered it. After 3 years my pain threshold is high so for me to take to my sofa and not surf my beloved internet amongst other things....it was bad. So for all you people out there in pain, I feel for you.

1 comment:

TheCleaningWoman said...

Pain can really drag you down and yet those who have never experienced chronic pain can dismiss it so easily. Nurture yourself.