Wednesday, July 12, 2006

looking within


As the silence enfolds me so do I look inwards for a greater understanding of my life, and who I am. Well we all know who we are but do we really know. I never became the person I thought I would be, and I never felt loved like I felt I should have been. Did one thing influence the other? Did the lack of a hug and a demonstration of love as a child influence my whole being? and why is it so unrepairable? I am far from being a child yet at times I still hurt like one, when life changed for me I wanted someone to wipe my tears and make it better, but the only person that was there ........couldn´t...although he tried. I have a missing link that has been with me all my life, and has damaged the person I could have been, and at times it makes me feel sad, but now I allow myself to acknowledge that feeling and not to hide it away.

No comments: