Wednesday, July 05, 2006

call on the wind


Sometimes I think life is like a call on the wind...it lifts you up, carries you to different places or situations....drops you and blusters you around at times without mercy. When I think about all the terrible tradgedies that have happened with such a great loss of life...I wonder why? Who can answer that..no one. Sometimes we are so materialistic, needing all the latest things, but if there was an earth quake or great flood we would lose all. I am a collector, but of things that might one day be useful, shells, stones shiney things...you name it I collect it, but I think I´m better than I was..I no longer wear designer clothes, or drive the latest model car, I´m not saying that I dislike them but I don´t need them to feel good about my myself. I no longer have the money I once had, but the simple things in life I enjoy. I think what I´m trying to say is that, my life changed and I had to adapt, but I discovered hidden treasures I never knew existed. I am learning to ride the wind.

No comments: