Sunday, July 23, 2006

Little drops of rain

And if the sun refused to shine, would I still be loving you, and if mountains crumbled into the sea, would there still be you and me? (Led Zeppelin)
if there was no light would things be the same, and if life changed drastically, would we pass this together. Sometimes as I sit alone on this terrace I wonder about these things, life is always changing affecting us all, but what if things change for the worst...no more is there peace in the world...no more are we together...no longer do we connect or understand such things. These days I feel darkness in my life...what happened to the light, yes it´s still shining but very softly. I have a heavy heart...not only for a loved one but for family, friends and people I once knew. the answer is "If the sun refused to shine ,would I still be loving you?" the answer is yes.... all of you......
"Little drops of rain, whisper down the pane, tears of love lost in the days gone by" (Led Zeppelin)

No comments: