Friday, July 28, 2006

Change


It´s a very humid july night, you just have to sit outside. My twilight thoughts are about illness and change.
When life changes through illness this is out of our control, and we have to learn to accept it, - live with it and do the best we can. Life isn´t always an open book, sometimes it´s closed, and we have no idea what the ending will be.
In this moment my life is constantly changing through illness, day by day, hour by hour. It´s when I sit alone and think that I wonder how many more changes are to come, and what will it lead to.
This is not a good thought because then I am concentrating on the future, that may never arrive for any of us.
So I´m learning to live each day to the full, I don´t mean out partying but appreciating, what I have and the small things in life. Enjoying the sensation of cold water in my morning swim. Accepting the warmth of the sun and be happy. I smile more than I ever did, so it´s working.
I offer a smile to all of you who read this blog, and thankyou for your visit.

1 comment:

HP said...

And a smile as warm as the sun it is. Thank you :)