Thursday, July 20, 2006

What if?


Reach out and touch, reach out and touch but the anger is creating a block. A misunderstanding or a moment of stress can fuse such powerful and destructive emotions. silence prevails, I like to listen to silence, but not this kind of silence...stoney cold. Maybe life is about to change again in another way. All this change makes me tired. Why do things erupt from nothing? Why can you see only one side and not two. Why cant two adult people behave like adults, and why do people who are supposed to love each other...hurt each other? And what if the sky was red?
Where do we go from here? for a women who hasn´t any tears it´s hard to cry. I think they must have been used up during the course of my life....and what if i tell you I love you and you turn your back and walk away? Maybe the tide is turning and the terrace has become an ocean.

No comments: